Monday, September 19, 2011

TRUST.

What kind of trust do I have these days?

What will it take to bring things back?

Is that even my job? to bring things back? Because I pushed them away. So in my head, it is. But at the same time, it seems as though every time I try to MAKE something happen, that bunny bolts. In the opposite direction. Very fast. and very far.

My family and I are still waiting to see if they get approved for the parent plus loan that is paying for my school. I want to trust that it will happen- that we will get approved and not have to worry about money until...farther down the road..

Trust what? I don't have a very good track record with trust in God.

In other news, I hit rock bottom last night and have decided to clean up. My room. My house. My school things, my emotions, my habits, my mental tendencies.
My health.
My love life. My friendships.


Because I deserve to enjoy my life. Yes i do. And I owe it to myself to make choices that will be rewarding in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment